21 January 2015

Cyber World

Wearing: Playsuit: Spell Byron Bay via Turquoise Lane, Bag: Anakara Indonesia, Hat: Asos, Necklace: Samantha Wills, Rings: Native Riot and Milly Borkovic

Unfortunately I've had no internet for the past month, hence the lack of blog posts! It's crazy how much we rely on the internet these days. Even though most of the time, it was super annoying, it was actually nice to have a little break from the cyber world for a while. It makes me dream of having a proper break soon before uni goes back. Maybe heading down south for a little road trip and no technology!

But for now I'm glad to say that I have the internet back and you will be seeing a lot more blog activity in the next few weeks! 

These shots were from a little while ago when I spent the day with family who were here for the Christmas period. How amazing is the colour of this bag! It's insane!

Marnie


No comments:

Post a Comment