15 April 2015

The Nest Soiree
















Wearing - Skirt: Arnhem via Turquoise Lane, Top: Transit Clothing, Boots: Sportsgirl, Hat: ASOS

A few weeks ago I, along with a few other bloggers including Helen from Gypsylovinlight,  were lucky enough to be invited to The Nest Soiree. The Nest is a Perth hair boutique that has just opened a beautiful new salon in Attadale. The afternoon was spent getting pampered, drinking cocktails and checking out the new space. 
Charlie has done such a great job making this salon look incredible. It even has it's very own bar! All the furniture is handmade by her talented husband Arni from Woodland Surroundings. There is such a warm, relaxed vibe in this space. 

Charlie and all the girls from the Nest are amazing at what they do. I was so well looked after and I was so happy with my hair and other beauty treatments.  All you Perth ladies need to head in and check the salon out! I highly recommend it! 

A big thank you to Charlie and all the other ladies from the Nest. I had such a wonderful day.


Make Up: Brush Me Up

Eyebrows: Brows By Angela

Marnie


No comments:

Post a Comment